Giving Goods exists to encourage people with a giving heart to make the right connections so that they can make the best use of their donated time and goods. We encourage conversation on our blog page. We’d love to hear your ideas about donating, your experiences with non-profits or your great finds in one of our second hand stores. However, to ensure the integrity of our bloggers and our readers is maintained, we reserve the right to not post (or later remove) inappropriate comments. We are committed to bringing information to the community and developing a community of shared experiences and thoughts, so be sure to follow the guidelines below.
- Be respectful – do not insult, threaten, or abuse; do not use profanity, deception, or off-color remarks (or jokes); and do not post illegal content (such as another’s copyrighted work);
- Be honest and engage – give us feedback about how we can make our blog even better and offer accurate insights and informed responses when topics appeal to you, do not post or spread false or misleading information;;
- Stay relevant – offer comments and feedback that contribute to quality conversation about the topic being discussed;
- Be smart – do not reveal personal information about yourself, bloggers or fellow commenters; and do not reveal confidential or proprietary information.
- Be Family Friendly – Giving Goods is a family friendly site. Do not post material that is inappropriate for children. If you do find something on our site that is inappropriate, please let us know.
Currently we do allow website links in comments, however, we reserve the right to change this policy if it gets abused. We do ask for your confirmation that you are not a spammer before commenting.
Additionally, as a user of this blog – reader, subscriber or commenter – we appreciate your participation and your point-of-view. Please understand that the comments and feedback posted to the blog are not necessarily the position or opinion of Giving Goods or our employees. Feedback and comments posted to the blog are solely the responsibility of the user, and although Giving Goods reserves the right to moderate the blog to ensure credible and appropriate content is posted, we are not responsible for the content that users post or how the content is interpreted by other readers.